Trek Week 1
Trek Week 1
$280.00 (per person) *non-associational churches must pay $10 more per camper
$30.00 deposit (per person)
Join us for an unforgettable summer camp experience featuring enlightening sessions led by David Cain, also known as the Christian Juggler, and live performances by The Joshua Bryan Band. Get ready for an exciting week of worship, recreation and community that promises to be the highlight of your summer! Don’t miss out!
- Each camp is designed and geared toward the designated age group. Grade levels specified are for students who have completed these grades.
- All non-associational churches must pay $10.00 more per person.
- All children’s and youth camps require one counselor for every ten students, and at least one male and female if it is a co-ed group.
- The deposit is non-refundable. if you register for a set amount of students and bring less then you forfeit the deposit for those not brought.
- All summer camp prices include t-shirts.
I went to Camp Copass as a weak Christian, and I came out as a strong believer in Jesus Christ. Camp Copass was truthfully the best week of my life. I met amazing life long friends and the food is top notch, too!
The space at Copass is so helpful at getting our students out into God’s creation while also providing a multitude of different activities for them to enjoy. It really helps our whole group disconnect and be present together for our retreat
It was a blessing for the new families that joined our church. Praying that the event will make them closer to God.
This was my son’s first camp experience. You set the bar high! He can’t wait to return and bring his cousin and friends! My son’s recap: Great staff, amazing fellowship, awesome pastor and praise/worship, good Bible studies, coolest activities, yummy food! THANK YOU Camp Copass!