Areas of Service as a Summer Staffer:
- Dining hall – serving food, cleaning, washing dishes
- Concession stand & camp store
- Cleaning dorms (cabins)
- Ropes course facilitating
- Lifeguarding at pool and lakefront
- Helping with the carnival nights (run the cotton candy machine, face painting, snow cones, etc.)
- Helping with night life events such as game night/glow parties/bazooka ball, etc.
Summer Staff Requirements:
- Be a follower of Jesus who is wanting to grow in his/her walk with the lord.
- Have a good attitude and be willing and physically able to work hard in the hot Texas summer heat!
- Enjoy serving others!
- Be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate.
- Complete the online application and recommendations.
- Read and agree to the rules as shown online.
- Attend an interview day, complete a background check, reference checks, and attend orientation.